[texbirds] Re: begging Lesser Goldfinch - southwest Austin

  • From: "Paul D. and Georgean Z. Kyle" <DWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <canyoneaglej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'texbirds'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:36:59 -0500

Greetings,

We had our first Lesser Goldfinch fledgling at Chaetura Canyon on the 21st,
and this is pretty much on time for us.  The LEGOs are always the first and
last fledglings we see here.  We have had youngsters as late as December.

Best Regards,

Paul and Georgean Kyle
Project Directors
Driftwood Wildlife Association

Sanctuary Stewards
Travis Audubon's Chaetura Canyon Sanctuary

Please visit our web site:
www.ChimneySwifts.org

We support Conservation Through Birding
www.TravisAudubon.org