[texbirds] a couple FOS

  • From: "LMarkoff" <canyoneaglej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 08:10:32 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Texbirds,

Did a spot of driveway birding this morning and got my FOS Common Nighthawk
and Western Kingbird, one each.

A few Dickcissels have been going through each day the last week or so but
they picked up last night.  I didn't sleep much last night and could hear
them throughout the night.  Quite a few are still going over this morning.

The neighborhood flock of 25-30 Cedar Waxwings made their daily appearance
this morning as well.

Lori Markoff
far southwest Austin