[texbirds] Zone-tailed Hawks

  • From: Michael Stewart <acridotheres.tristis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Birds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 16:22:49 -0500

I have seen a Zone-tailed Hawk on two other visits to Colorado Bend SP, but
yesterday I saw one fly to its nest. A pair has a nest with two young in it
right across the river from the southeast parking lot near the river group
camping area, and they're very easy to see.

Mike Stewart
Ft. Hood

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at