[texbirds] Zone-tailed Hawk in Round Rock 12/10/13 (local interest)

  • From: Tim Fennell <tfennell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:01:51 -0800 (PST)

On the way home from work today, an adult Zone-tailed Hawk flew low over my car
along Hairy Man Road between Great Oaks Drive and Sam Bass Road. I quickly lost
sight of it and couldn't relocate it despite searching for it over the next
half hour.
Cheers,
Tim Fennell
Round Rock, TX (15 miles north of Austin)
Travis Audubon Society