[texbirds] Yellow-green Vireo in Resaca de la Palma!

  • From: "Jade Rutledge" <Jade.Rutledge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:11:34 -0500

We have been seeing a Yellow-green Vireo in the front parking island
since Sunday. It is singing in the morning and is easily found by
locating the call. We are open Wednesday through Sunday 8-5pm for the
visitor center and daily 7am-10pm for entrance. When the visitor center
is closed, please use the self pay station to pay entrance fee. Give us
a call for more information on how to visit the park 956-350-2920!
Also, joins us for our next Bird Walk on Saturday at 8:30am. Hope to see
you there!

Jade Rutledge

Interpretive Park Ranger

Resaca de la Palma State Park