[texbirds] Yellow-billed Cuckoo - Austin

  • From: Ronnie Kramer <ronniekramer1964@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 14:59:11 -0500

Yellow-billed Cuckoo is still filtered as early, so I thought I'd report.
At Laguna Gloria, rather tame.  When you park and first go down the stairs
to the lake, there is another set of stairs to the right.  The bird was
firs seen after I went up that set of stairs and began down the trail.
Upon returning the bird was near the bottom of those stairs.  There is a
tree with two trunks leaning over the water.  He was sitting in that tree
for a pretty good while.
http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u634/RonnieLynnKramer/Yellow-billedCuckoo-20130404-6095_zps2d2a56bb.jpg