[texbirds] Woodcock at Edinburg Scenic Wetlands

  • From: John Brush <jsbrush10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:19:16 -0600

Seen first on Saturday by visitors along with Monica Barrera, I spotted it
again along the Dragonfly Pond (I saw it from the wooded trail to the east
of the pond). A cooperative Green Kingfisher was also at the pond; it seems
to hang out there fairly often from what I've seen.
--
John Brush
Edinburg, Texas