[texbirds] Wood Storks - Mitchell Lake Audubon Center, Jun 21, 2015

  • From: Helen Rejzek <hmr78253@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 04:24:55 -0500

On Sunday,Georgina Schwartz and I led a very enjoyable tour at Mitchell Lake
Audubon Center.
Water levels are very high due to the recent rains,but definitely not
complaining.It is nice to see so many breeding birds on the refuge.Always great
to see Wood Storks inland,a life bird for one of our visitors.

Helen Rejzek
hmr78253@xxxxxxxxx

Mitchell Lake Audubon Center, Bexar, Texas, US
Jun 21, 2015 7:27 AM - 11:11 AM
Protocol: Traveling
4.5 mile(s)
Comments: <br />Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.0.0 Build 2
45 species

Black-bellied Whistling-Duck 2
Ruddy Duck 2
Wood Stork 18