[texbirds] Winter Hummingbird

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:43:32 -0500 (EST)

The good news is we had a single Hummingbird show up today, the bad news is
 I believe it is a Ruby-throated Hummingbird nothing exotic. Of course Sue
banded  2 Ruby-throats here last January, but I was unable to see it's
little foot to  see if it has jewelry. I will keep looking.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers County
Galveston Bay Area  Master Naturalist