[texbirds] Wilson's Plovers

  • From: dennis shepler <dawgler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 03:01:57 -0600

Howdy Texbirders,
In my last missive, I failed to mention that John Tharp and I also saw six
Wilson's Plovers at San Luis Pass.  I had never seen them in winter (...nor
Wilson's Phalarope).  And, I must add that I have never seen so many
Redhead Ducks, in west Galveston Bay.  A wonderful day on the UTC.
Dennis Shepler
West Harris County
--
W. Dennis Shepler