[texbirds] Wilson county Black-throated Gray Warbler

  • From: Chet Burrier <cburrier1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:27:49 -0600

I stopped by Jackson Nature Park in Wilson just before 11 am today to look for
the Black-throated Gray Warbler that was found by Derek Muschalek last weekend.
 I only had about an hour to bird, so I did not have time to bird the park
thoroughly, but I was able to find the warbler in the tops of some live oak
trees near the creek that runs through the park.  I can give more detailed
directions if needed.
Other highlights were 12 species of sparrows including Fox, Harris's and
Grasshopper.

Chet Burrier
Wilson County

Begin forwarded message: