[texbirds] Willow Water Hole no 2 partially drained

  • From: Les Wolf <leswolfie52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Birds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:25:15 -0500

Hi All,
I thought I would post this photo i took this morning.
Looks like the Corps of Engineers are working here and have currently drained
quite a lot of water from hole no 2, and there were quite a few birds gathered
there this morning.
I counted 7 species in this photo, which is quite unusual so close together at
this spot.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110260652@N04/16967512761/in/set-72157640696462375/

Les Wolf
leswolfie52@xxxxxxxxx