[texbirds] Willacy County Mountain Plover

  • From: Marie Stewart <littlebitrv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:41:29 -0600

This morning I was looking for the Mountain Plover where I had seen them
yesterday late but could not get photos. So I when Derek Muschalek
showed up he decided he would walk down Mesquite Rd which is also (CR
1600). He found them and waved for me to go to where they where. He
requested I post some photos so he could see them. He said he had never
seen a photo of them flying so these are for him.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdsareforever/10807715946,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdsareforever/10807850154,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdsareforever/10807719026,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdsareforever/10807715985,