[texbirds] Wildlife of the Concho Valley

  • From: Mark Lockwood <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:10:54 +0000

Dear TexBirders,

I was delighted to receive a copy of the just published Wildlife of the Concho
Valley by Dr. Terry Maxwell in the mail today.  As the title implies, it covers
the occurrence of all of the vertebrates from that region of our state.  This
10+ county area is a real mixing pot with an interesting conglomeration of
species.  It addition it is beautifully illustrated with Dr. Maxwell's origin
pin and ink drawings.  If consider yourself a naturalist interested in the
natural history of Texas, book was written for you.

It is published by TAMU Press and my only association withe book is that I was
lucky enough to be a reviewer.  I am also an admirer of the author.

Mark Lockwood
Alpine, TexasEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at