[texbirds] Whooping Cranes at Granger Lake

  • From: Greg Lasley <glasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:49:27 -0600

I went with Chuck Sexton this morning to look for the Whoopers he found
yesterday.
I have posted some shots of the family of Whoopers from this morning at Granger
Lake at the Sorefinger WMA area at:
http://www.inaturalist.org/observations/536617
Click directly on an image for the option of a larger view. These shots were
taken from perhaps 1/3 mile away but will show the birds OK.

Greg Lasley
Dripping Springs, TXEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at