[texbirds] White-Crowned Sparrow

  • From: Palafox <dennis_palafox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 14:54:05 -0500

Hello Birders,
I was surprised to find a WCSP in my backyard in southwest Austin late
yesterday morning.  The Travis Audubon Society checklist shows a few
occurrences into mid-May and the TOS Handbook says there are small numbers into
late May.  I haven't seen it today though.  I got a couple of photos before it
flew off.
https://flic.kr/ps/2Vksoc
Dennis PalafoxAustin