[texbirds] White eggs.

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 00:19:22 -0600

******************
All..Still have answers coming in....Perhaps Texbirds cut off my first line
of the note which was one sentence I think....If you guessed Bachman's and
Swainson's Warbler you were were correct, though no one answer correctly on
both of the two of them.....Stuff from the old books on egg collecting and
from folks like Bent, Forbush, Oberholser, Peterson etc. and others back
when bird books were much more anecdotal and read more like prose and made
for armchair reading long before Google and Apps...The stuff some of us cut
our teeth on.

--
Brush Freeman
Independent and affiliated Field Biologist