[texbirds] Re: Where are the Waxwings?

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: spkelley@xxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 07:42:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Sean!  I had a flock fly over Carlson Road outside of Elgin on  Friday.

MB

Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX
_www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com/)

In a message dated 1/19/2013 8:17:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
spkelley@xxxxxxxxx writes:

By this  time every year we have all the berries in our bushes eaten by
Cedar  Waxwings. We haven't seen a single one--we live in Central Austin.
Anyone  else missing Waxwings? Anyone seen 'em in Central Texas?

Sean Paul  Kelley
Central Austin

Edit your Freelists account settings for  TEXBIRDS at
//www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

Reposting of  traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
permission
from the  List Owner