[texbirds] Re: What Eurasian Whimbrel?

  • From: John Tharp <jlt290@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ron Weeks <ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 18:58:47 +0000

An added comment on the subject of reporting sightings. If you happen to
have a good sighting at any point that you might want included in the North
American Birds reports for the Upper Texas Coast please make sure that it
is either on texbirds, ebird, or emailed to me directly. There is no good
way to go back through months of facebook posts to glean a few good
sightings and honestly it's not worth the time required to do so.
Thanks,

John Tharp
Houston, TX