[texbirds] What Eurasian Whimbrel?

  • From: Ron Weeks <ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 19:03:42 -0500

Texbirders,

Martins "lack of interest" comments hit me like I am sure it did a lot of you.
I was stunned that a bird this good could be a "secret" for a week.  Am I that
out of the loop?  I am sure the clues were out there for me somewhere, but it
just goes to show how fractured communications have become in Texas. Remember
the good old days when you only had to check Texbirds?  Now one has to check
ebird, HAS Facebook, Texbirds Facebook to name just a few,  Someone needs to
invent an app to keep us all updated... Sort of a modern day (phone) hotline :)

Ron Weeks
Lake Jackson

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at