[texbirds] Webberville (local)

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:13:32 -0500

Stopped by Webberville a few places on the way home...Birdy but rainy.
Am. Golden Plovers 12 as flyovers
N. Parula 1 singing...Failed to get photo for TCCBY
Black-and-white Warbler 2
Ruby-throated Hummer 1 my FOS...Photos came out as blurs.
Blue-gray Gnatcatchers 5-6 (also at my house in Bastrop Co.)
Pine Siskins 3-4 flyovers.

Did not hear or see recent Prothonotary today  May go back if it stops
raining later.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621