[texbirds] Warbler Woods saving

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 11:11:18 -0500

Warbler Woods saving
If you are in the market for optics, consider buying this way to benefit you
and Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary.   The amount of discount you get will be
equaled to Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary and we plan on buying Good Children's
Binoculars with these funds for the visiting groups to use.  From last years
credits, we can buy 5 pair.

Eagle Optics
Pro Referral number will be PRP-48
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
Eagleoptics.com
800-289-1132

10% savings Eagle Optics & Vortex Optics
5 % savings on all other manufacturers items

They match these savings with credit to Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary, which we
are using to buy Children's Binoculars.  If kids have a good view while
birding, we might hook them for life!

Susan Schaezler
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
WarblerWoods.org , 501(c)(3)
Cibolo/Schertz, Guadalupe County, GCBO Site Partner
Lone Star Land Steward Winner, Lifetime SAAS, TAS, TOS