[texbirds] Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary Visiting

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 06:34:51 -0500

Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary Visiting
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary is a premier inland migrant stop for migratory
birds and home to many resident birds.  They have had 289 species of birds and
40 species of warblers.  Please join us to see some of the beautiful songbirds
that go through our area.  People travel from across the United States to see
the wonders of Migration each year here.  In 2011, they won the Texas Land
Steward Award for the Blackland Prairie from TPWL.    We are also  a Gulf Coast
Bird Observatory inland site partner and are a Hotspot on Ebird. This Jewel is
located between Cibolo and Schertz on heavily wooded, private property.  There
are 124 acres of trails, including heavily wooded areas. WarblerWoods.org.

Reservations needed to visit
Introduce yourself and request a date and approximate time to visit.  I'm
always near my ipad to respond. WarblerWoods@xxxxxxxxx

Susan Schaezler
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz