[texbirds] Warbler Woods Big Sit, Texas Birding Classic

  • From: Susan Schaezler <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:27:20 -0500

Warbler Woods Big Sit, Texas Birding Classic
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary Texas Birding Classic here for Thursday, May 8th.
We need volunteers and will have shirts for the first 20 volunteers that
volunteer and hopefully help for 4 hours.  Please email if you can
help--warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx and include your shirt size.  We especially need
those with great night hearing.  I need to fill out the application, so need
names ASAP.  Don and I are sponsoring the team.  We will be set up in the
comfort of the Warbler Pond area, in comfortable chairs.  This is during our
peak migration when we can hit 17-22 species of warblers at the Warbler Pond

Susan Schaezler
Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
WarblerWoods.org , 501(c)(3)
Cibolo/Schertz, Guadalupe County, GCBO Site Partner
Lone Star Land Steward Winner, Lifetime SAAS, TAS, TOS