[texbirds] Waller County - Roseate Spoonbills

  • From: "Harvey Laas" <hlaas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:57:43 -0600

This afternoon found two Roseate Spoonbills on the pond near the house.
This is the first time I seen any here on the place in January.  The last
ones I saw this season were in November.  They could have been here a few
days, since this was the first time I checked the pond in week.  Just
returned from the decidedly warmer climes of Playa del Carmen.

Harvey Laas

10 miles N of Brookshire

Interesting what a little sunshine brings out.