[texbirds] Vermilion Flycatchers in Mission, Hidalgo Co.

  • From: "David T. Dauphin" <dauphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 22:24:06 -0500

We continue to see Vermilion Flycatchers at the Rio Grande Vally Veterans
Cemetery. located at the very southern end of Inspiration Road near New
Military Hwy., in Mission, Hidalgo Co.  Today, three males were found.  We do
not drive into the cemetery if the flags are flying at half mast, however.
David Dauphin
Mission, TX
For Valley wildlife watching info, go to
http://www.thedauphins.net