[texbirds] Vermilian Flycatcher still at VCDB Arlington

  • From: Dell Little <dellel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:36:38 -0600

D.D. and I went to VCDB mid morning at found the VEFL just before 11 am. at
corner of cells 13 & 14. and 3 & 4 (or what used to be) Rusty Blackbird (1)
found deep in brush between 16 & 15. Cell map can be found here.
http://www.fwas.org/showthread.php?6-VCDB-Maps
        I haven't been to the beds in a while. the east side looks in good
shape. Forced to walk the beds now is probably good for both the birds and our
own health. The bobcat didn't seem to notice us either.

Dell Little
Arlington, Texas
"Excellent Birds"