[texbirds] Valley birds, PS

  • From: Robert Becker <robertjbecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 11:41:54 -0800 (PST)

In my earlier post I left out House Finches and American Goldfinches at
Anzalduas. My apologies.

Some  readers may have had trouble with the Flickr link I included in my
earlier post. Using ordinary logic, I thought that linking to a set with a
handful of photos would be easier than linking to an entire page. Wrong! The
people at Yahoo have messed up Flickr just as they did with Yahoo Mail. So much
for "innovation."

Here's an alternate link. I hope it works.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13451078@N03/

Bob Becker
Rancho Viejo