[texbirds] Re: Valley

  • From: live4birds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Sherry Wilson <rollingsoles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 13:56:49 -0600

One correction to my post - on Christmas Day, Bentsen will be open but the
Visitor Center will be closed and there will be NO tram. I continue to log
results on rgvbirds.blogspot.com (and will update when I get home).
Mary Gustafson
Mission Texas

(Stupid Spell Check and Auto Correct Provided by iPhone)