[texbirds] Re: Valley

  • From: Mary Gustafson <live4birds@xxxxxxx>
  • To: warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 19:14:00 -0500 (EST)

Susan,

I've been out of town, here's the usual scenario - which I'm verifying.

- State Parks are open daily in the winter season except Resaca de la Palma
which is open but offices closed (and NO TRAMS) on Mondays-Wednesdays.

- Private sites are more likely to be closed on holidays and the eves.  I know
Quinta is closed December 24 and 25 as I saw it on their gate today.  I'm
checking on other sites.

- Federal sites are open though offices will likely be closed.

- County sites (e.g. Anzalduas) may well be closed.

I'm just back from out of town.  You can also email the sites directly...

Mary Gustafson
Mission, Texas