[texbirds] Re: Valley

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 17:01:04 -0600

Actually I didn't word that well!  I was looking for the days and hours of
birding areas in the Valley after Christmas.  I assume some will be closed
extra days.  Not looking for CBC

Thanks for all help!

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz/Guadalupe County
Life member TOS, SAAS, TAS