[texbirds] VNC Field Trip Jan 26th - La Sal Area

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 07:20:51 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all!

Next Saturday we'll be exploring the area around the La Sal del Rey area
(and beyond if necessary) in search of cranes, geese, raptors, and whatever
else  may show up; no guarantees (as these flocks move around), but in
addition to La  Sal we'll check areas where they've been seen in the recent
past
as  well.

Meet at the Flying J truck stop on Monte Cristo Road and US 281 at 7:00,
and we'll carpool from there.  Cost is $5.00 per person.

See you there!  MB
Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX
_www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com/)