[texbirds] Re: Utley, Bastrop Co. highlights...Formation of a local Centex list?

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Warblers Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 21:16:11 -0500

This is sort of my point...No one gives a flip about a Blk-throated Green
or an Ovenbird on the coast or South Texas but they are at least somewhat
interesting on this date in this part of Tex.....I am not on the San
Antonio list as I don't have a Yahoo account there but know they post some
good things from time to time.
Brush

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell