[texbirds] Utley 5/30

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:23:17 -0500

one the birds have been screaming at over the past week or so...Finally
caught the critter.  Not much time to bird today but went by my friend's
place to see if anything was on the turf...Nada, but the Couch's are still
at the same tree.  I am pretty sure they are nesting but the tree is hard
to get too for nest seeking.
  Have not seen my Buff-bellieds in over two days which is a bummer...I
guess the Swainson's Thrushes have finally moved on as well as I have not
heard one since Mon or Tues.  No migrants seen so I guess I can settle into
those good old summertime birds.  Chimney Swifts were over the cabin a
moment ago.

  Have to wash the snake perfume off my arm.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/