[texbirds] Upcoming S. Padre Island Pelagics for this Summer

  • From: "Garett Hodne" <garyhodne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:07:25 -0500

Texbirders and Pelagic fans,

Eric Carpenter has again organized 3 SPI Pelagics for this summer. To repeat
part of Eric's previous post to Texbirds, here is the vital information:

I am pleased to announce that we will be running 3 pelagic birding trips out
of Port Isabel/South Padre Island this summer & fall.  The dates for the
trips are:

1.       Saturday, June 30th (sign up by June 14th)

2.       Saturday, July 28th (sign up by July 12th)

3.       Saturday, August 25th (sign up by August 9th)

These are not-for-profit trip where the cost per participant is $150.

I would like to encourage anyone who is interested in these trips to contact
me (ecarpe@xxxxxxxxx) for more details and reservation info as soon as is
convenient. We need to have enough participants two and half weeks in
advance of each trip to ensure we can cover the cost of the charter.

I have posted this and more information to the official
www.TexasPelagics.com website that I manage as a service to the Texas
Birding community.  Please visit the site for all the information.

BTW the first trip is coming up real soon, so hurry up and act on this for a
great offshore adventure.

Gary Hodne

The Woodlands

www.GarettHodne.com photography