[texbirds] Unexpected Raven Calls - Brushy Cr Pk

  • From: Chuck Sexton <gcwarbler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:11:28 -0500

I CANNOT confirm this to species: I just got to Brushy Cr Pk in Cedar Park and
heard a raven call overhead.  Unseen, ... But the darn thing sounded a bit more
Chihuahuan than Common.  I'll be watching for it.

Chuck Sexton
Austin

Sent from my clay tablet.Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at