[texbirds] Tyler State Park 4-16-13 Swainson's Warbler

  • From: "Boyd Sanders" <Boyd.Sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 16:49:25 -0500

Howdy All!

=20

Today's highlights were a Swainson's Warbler, a Wilson's Warbler , and
an over flight by an Osprey.  Other warblers were Common Yellowthroat,
Northern Parula, Black-throated Green, and Yellow-throated Warbler. =20

=20

Depending on weather on Thursday, I'm going to try to make a round
scouting areas to bird and as always you're welcome to join me.  I
usually start scouting at 8:30am.  If you want to join me just let them
know at the front office and I'll come up to meet you.  If the weather
is bad Thursday morning, then I'll try to go Friday morning.  And, of
course, we are having a bird walk this Saturday at 8:15am, meet at the
front office, and we'll go look for migrants.

=20

My eBird list won't load yet but when it does I'll post it.

=20

Good birding,

=20

Boyd A. Sanders BBA, CIG

Interpreter/Exhibit Tech

=20

Tyler State Park

789 Park Rd. 16

Tyler, TX 75706

=20

(903)597-5338

boyd.sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:boyd.sanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20

=20

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

(When All Else Fails, Play Dead- Red Green)

=20

=20

Learn how you can help Texas State Parks: <http://bit.ly/sVdilb
<http://bit.ly/sVdilb> >