[texbirds] Tuesday morning birding, Hagerman NWR.

  • From: Jack Chiles <chilesjack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:32:57 -0500

We saw 68 species.  The shorebird numbers were low because of lack of habitat
but we did see Spotted, Stilt, Pectoral and Least Sandpipers along with a
Greater Yellowlegs. The young Pied-billed Grebes and the young Common
Gallinules were seen in Mineral Marsh.
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/email?subID=S14750689
Jack Chiles, Texas Master Naturalist and Volunteer, Hagerman NWR.