[texbirds] Tuesday morning birding, Hagerman NWR.

  • From: Jack Chiles <chilesjack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:14:36 -0500

With Lake Texoma still going over the spillway and the refuge flooded we still
had to go with Plan B and bird on the county roads on the outskirts of the
refuge. Some of the better sightings of the day were a Broad-winged Hawk
flying near Hagerman Cemetery, 3 Red-headed Woodpeckers in the vicinity of the
Cedar of Lebanon, several Greater Roadrunners and a couple of Western
Kingbirds. We finished the day with 58 species.

http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/email?subID=S24104951
Jack Chiles, Texas master naturalist and volunteer, Hagerman NWR.Edit your
Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at