[texbirds] Re: Tropical Parulas in the Vally RFI...Darn it

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 21:51:07 -0600

*************************
**************************

   A few folks replying having said the first line of my query was
missing....Trust me I have zero idea why this is and it is very
frustrating...I am writing from 3 computers at various times (2 PCs and 1
Mac) so know it can not be from my end.....Anyway here is the original note
spaced downwards, tho what is included added little to the query, if
anything  ...I just don't know how much was missing from the original
note...Grrr..So here is the original note

 Was at a dinner this evening and the topic came up for a visit to the
LRGV...Where can one find a Tropical Parula in Cameron or Hidalgo Co. now
without having to go up to Kenedy Co. or elsewhere? Thoughts would be
appreciated...If the locations are private that would be respected and not
posted elsewhere...I am just curious myself as to if any are down there at
all this winter.....I know they are getting hard to come by even in the
breeding season there.

Brush