[texbirds] Tropical Parula seen again today at Edinburg Wetlands/WBC

  • From: "SeEttaM ." <seettam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 21:59:07 -0600

I just got down to the Rio Grande Valley a few days ago so was delighted to
get the Tropical Parula this afternoon at the Edinburg Scenic
Wetlands/World Birding Center in Edinburg that was found there a few days
ago.  It was in trees between the visitor center and the dragonfly pond but
has been reported in the trees along the North Pond.  It was in a mixed
flock with Ruby-crowned Kinglets, a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, a Nashville
Warbler and an Orange-crowned Warbler.  Be aware that they are closed
tomorrow-New Year's Day.
I got some nice photos of the parula that I have uploaded to my Birds and
Nature blog. <http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>

SeEtta Moss
Colorado birder now in Pharr
http;//BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com