[texbirds] Tropical Parula at Edinburg Wetlands

  • From: Marie Stewart <littlebitrv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 18:56:57 -0500

I saw the Tropical  Parula this morning at 9:30 AM but could not get any
good photos. I had an Appointment Ihad to rush off for. After the
appointment I went back to Edinburg Wetlands to see if I could get
photos. Well I got great ones and I will put them on my Flikr
Photostream and then I'll put it into eBird. Here are the links to 2 of
the Photos.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdsareforever/10076868056/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdsareforever/10076829855/

Thanks for your time,