[texbirds] Re: Tropical Parula and Sibley map

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:28:43 -0500

Mark is out of the country (?) and could answer more throughly,  but the
subject of an app is on the table as far as I know...I don't have a clue
about the feasibility of this however, the handbook does not "sell" quite
like a Sibley :-)...But I agree with you
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas