[texbirds] Tropical Kingbirds near Harlingen

  • From: <jkestner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:07:17 +0000

While at the Girl Scout camp in Bayview, TX (southeast of Harlingen) I had two
Tropical Kingbirds calling in the trees.

Also a row of Black-bellied Whistling Ducks on the fence by the resaca eyed me
leerily in the dawn's early light and the Osprey that's always there was on the
communications tower where it always is, making its funny call -- the eunuch of
raptors!

Judy Kestner
Corpus Christi