[texbirds] Tropical Kingbird in Corpus Christi near American Bank Center

  • From: Eric Carpenter <ecarpe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 01:25:53 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

There was a vocalizing Tropical Kingbird on Friday afternoon (25 May)
just west of the American Bank Center Arena in Corpus Christi.  I
could hear the distinctive trilling of this species just west of the
intersection of N. Chapparal and Hughes streets as I was pulling into
park at an event there, but I didn't spend any time trying to visually
locate the bird(s) at all.

--
Eric Carpenter
Austin