[texbirds] Tropical Kingbird in Corpus Christi

  • From: <jkestner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 2:11:34 +0000

Tonight a Tropical Kingbird flew from W. Guth Park in northwest Corpus Christi
to a tree outside the Tuloso-Midway Middle School cafeteria at about 8:30. It
sat and twittered until we all drove away. Possibly this is one of the two
that were found in the same place for our 2014 CBC.

Also, several nighthawks were flying over the parking lot, which abuts W. Guth
Park, two of which were Lessers.

Judy Kestner
Corpus Christi