[texbirds] Trip to Corpus Christi - Monday August 27th

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:08:08 -0500

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking permission from the List Owner
TexBirders,

Rex and Birgit Stanford and I continued or shorebirding with a trip north to the Corpus Christi area on Monday August 27th. We visited the Calallen sod farms, Hazel Bazemore Park, Tule Lake, and Indian Point Park (in Portland).

We had 21 shorebird species for the day, and lots of other "wading/swimming" birds as well. Photos of some of them can be seen at:

www.ottterside.com/fall2012

Enjoy!

Erik Breden
Harlingen, Texas