[texbirds] Triangle Pond Least Grebes - Austin Local

  • From: Noreen Baker <gnbaker92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 20:37:30 -0500

Had a little extra time yesterday morning as I was passing the Triangle
pond, so made a quick stop to check it out. I was happy to see that a pair
of Least Grebes is still at the pond despite additional development around
the area. Also had 2 pair of Wood Ducks and 4 half-grown ducklings - it's
always interesting to see what makes use of such a seemingly small piece of
habitat.
Noreen Baker
Austin, TX