[texbirds] Re: Travis County Roseate Spoonbill

  • From: Robert Reeves <birder.reeves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mkloepper@xxxxxxx" <mkloepper@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 20:50:26 -0500

The pelican is one out of a flock of 10 that was observed on the Hornsby
Bend bird survey on June 13. The entire flock was observed at the
beginning of the survey. When our party returned to our vehicles at the
end of the survey, only one pelican remained. I wonder if it's ill or
injured.
On Wednesday, June 17, 2015, Mollie Kloepper <mkloepper@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Today, at 1PM we located an immature Roseate Spoonbill at Barkley
Meadows and then a Single American White Pelican at Hornsby pond 2.

Mollie Kloepper Austin