[texbirds] Re: Trans-Pecos Hilights

  • From: Mark Lockwood <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 02:24:47 +0000

On Wednesday morning there was a flock of Canada Geese that were mostly Wester
Canada Goose (B.c. moffetti) with about eight Lesser Canada Geese (B.c.
parvipes).  There are not confirmed sighting of Cackling Goose from Reeves
County.  I suppose I may have misidentified these birds, but I am very
interested in finding a Cackling and always closely examine the Lesser Canadas.

Mark Lockwood
Alpine, Texas